Pizza love


I hurry my way to the parking lot, hoping to dislodge the heavy-weight munchies and goodies crammed in my shopping bags, they slip from my iron fist clasping their handles, I struggle to keep them under my ultimate control.




I hope I'm at my friend's place just in time for the match, It's Spain vs. England, a rivaly too exciting to miss.




As I fidget my fingertips around the contents of my roomy handbag in search for the car keys, I lift my sight to the crystal-clear glass window of the pistro in front of me.




Right at the back corner of the deserted restaurant, two old love birds exchange long stares at each others' eyes, the way they hold hands radiates warmth. The man takes a slice of pizza, holds it's cheese-filled crust and directs the pointy tip towards the woman's mouth, gently pushing it through her thin, fine-wrinkled lips. She smiles as she bites a tiny bit of the tip, ravishing the mediterranean mix of feta cheese, sprinkled with some sun dried tomatoes and decorated with kalamata olives.


The man gleams with happiness as his other half savours in the little bite of pizza.


Lucky they, I murmur under my breath.


2 comments:

Ammaro said...

hah, great one :p i feel like a pizza right now

ArabRambler said...

haha gald u like it 3mmar =)